Priority Appliance Service is built on 26 years experience in the appliance service industry, and has established an outstanding reputation for technical excellence and customer satisfaction. Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company.
Priority Appliance Service is expanding and has a unique opportunity for fully qualified technicians, in short, we are seeking techs that are a definite cut above average, both in technical and customer relationship skills.
This position is responsible for providing premium in and out of warranty service to Vancouver’s high-end consumers.
Part of an awesome and supportive Team
Back office infrastructure is designed around technician/contractor needs
Varied product mix
Cutting edge IT backbone
Full utilization of mobile computer field technology
Opportunity for fulfillment of personal entrepreneurial goals
Opportunity to express ideas and participate in decision making
Ongoing technical training
Culture of respect
- Repair appliances with minimal call backs
- Respond to emergency calls as required
- Available for Saturday service
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with customers and dealers
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner
- Provide white full-sized van to Priority specification
- Provide mobile computer system
- “C” Gas ticket and CFC certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in domestic and European high-end appliance repair gained through formal training and on the job.
- Strong technical, electrical, and mechanical skills with excellent diagnostic ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with Windows based applications
If you have the required skills and spirit, or know someone who does, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to Apply Online
For more information about our company please visit www.priorityappliance.com